Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back to normal

This past week, B and I went downward to Owensboro, KY with my parental units to visit with my dear sister and house hunt in anticipation for their Great Exodus to the Midwest. It was a lovely visit, I played with my nephew an obscene amount of time, making exaggerated faces and snuggling his belly with my head every chance I got. B played well with D(nephew), at least when he wasn't literally on top of him pulling his hair (D doesn't have much, but my son has a talent for finding enough hair to pull).
Unfortunately my parents did not find a place to live, realtor's don't like holding things for rent for 2 months when they could be moving the property. Meh. Such is life. Amy is going to scout it out down there for them.

So now you know what I mean about getting back to normal, getting back into routines is hard after a long visit. I did get caught up on laundry, kind of. Anyway, I won't bore you with my chores. Heh.

In closing I would like to post a completely unrelated link that has nothing to do with the title of this entry, because its my blog and I do what I want with it.

I want this and I will have it someday. ( a house we outright own on land we outright own.)

No comments: