Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Stuff 'n' such...

What a crazy week it has been, and its not even halfway through! Crazy as in major socialization. I'm so glad that I'm finally getting to know the awesome families out here in Steubie. I have discovered that I have awesome neighbors, the Welkers(sp?) Wicked nice family. They have 7 children, which is cool when I feel like this neighborhood is waaay too quiet. I'm sad though, because our other neighbors are moving away, the Starks. I love their girls. :(
Anyway, this week is also busy because Fr Paul Dumais is here for the conference this weekend at the Fran, Defending the Faith. We're going to dinner at the Rylands(the family he stayed with when he went to school here) to see him and also 3 ladies from Maine who are staying at our house for the weekend. Really cool. And, apparently I have the honor of cooking dinner for Nick and his house guest, Dave Armstrong! Hes a famous apologist, so I'm kind of nervous about making him a meal. I hope he likes chicken.

Oh, and this has nothing to do with socializing, but it needs to be mentioned.

I have four tomatoe plants now. FRESH VEGETABLES ROCK!

No comments: