Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it spring yet?




Have seeds, will plant...them. So I finally got my seeds from www.highmowingseeds.com and www.seedsavers.org and I've so got the itch. They have overtaken my dining room table and I've managed to organize them by how I plan to combine them in pots. Some I'm not 100% sure where to put what with what(wow grammar), so I'm going to play that by ear. I'm super excited to get some seedlings going, one more month to go!





I'm also very excited about the containers we scored at Big Lots for a decent price. I love these overstock/defect stores that sell stuff waaay below the suggested retail price, I feel like I'm beating the system somehow. Anyway, they look fine to me, and I think they'll look pretty with my gorgeous cherry tomato in the "terra cotta" plastic beast pot. The blue glazed matching pots in varying sizes are also preddymus. I'm not sure if I'm going to do herbs or flowers, or both in the blue ones, again, playing it by ear.



No comments: